Lailah Gifty Akita Quote
One can talk good and shower down roses, but it's the receiver that has to walk through the thorns, and all its false expectations.
Most reject the more repugnant or indefensible dogmas while still holding onto some core belief. Many believers will proudly describe themselves as "reasonable" or "rational" based on how little of th...
Believing there is a bridge from where you are to where you want to go is 99% of the battle. The other 1% is to cross it.
Believing without questioning is an insult to the human conscience.
Humanity does not suffer from the disease of wrong beliefs but humanity suffers from the contagious nature of the lack of belief. If you have no magic with you it is not because magic does not exist b...
C. JoyBell C.